Welcome to the Dork Diver Forum!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been putting off jumping into this fourm since I joined two years ago. But now that I found some people that I can be my dorky self with it will be a lot of fun!

Sign me up please. I love having fun. :dork2:

Welcome to the FUN side of diving.:lotsalove:
:dork2::dork2::dork2:

I belong here. Y'know... really belong. I feel I am a dork dive through and through.

:dork2::dork2::dork2::dork2::dork2:

Need a good avatar to show your dork side!
Plus don't forget to send Teamcasa your $30 entrance fee. :D
Welcome aboard!

Absolutely amazed that the forum went silent. It is winter in the northern hemisphere and all the talkative dork divers must be hibernating... while those in the southern are too busy diving to log in...

Well keep up the good work guys...

-jack - YADD:dork2:

Absolutely amazed that the forum went silent. It is winter in the northern hemisphere and all the talkative dork divers must be hibernating... while those in the southern are too busy diving to log in...

Well keep up the good work guys...

-jack - YADD:dork2:

Hibernating nothing! We're shoveling "global warming" every day just to get to the ice so's we can dive! :wink:

PS. Hey, I'm going to be in your neck of the woods in June! I'll be preaching in Hunt Valley! Small world.

Im not certified yet, (Start my PADI open water course in a few days) But I can tell you I am going to be a major :dork2: diver. Nice to know there is a less serious side to all this :)

Im not certified yet, (Start my PADI open water course in a few days) But I can tell you I am going to be a major :dork2: diver. Nice to know there is a less serious side to all this :)
I don't suppose the Hawaii trip has anything to do with getting certified, does it? :D
And ah, don't think that we aren't serious peoples here. We have some serious fun, seriously! :D

I don't suppose the Hawaii trip has anything to do with getting certified, does it? :D
And ah, don't think that we aren't serious peoples here. We have some serious fun, seriously! :D

Nope, none at all! Just a coincidence:cool2:

Actually my wife are going for our Honeymoon/1 year anniversary (We had this planned before we got married). I found a groupon for Discover Scuba a few months ago and convinced her to try it. She isn't a big fan of the water but she had a blast! So we decided to get certified because of the trip. (although, i think i would have talked her into it even if we weren't going.)

Im way excited for this trip. I have been snorkeling in Hawaii quite a few times and could never get enough. However I was frusterated that i could never dive as deep as i wanted or hold me breath as long as i wanted to see all the wildlife. So... Scuba it is :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom