Welcome to the NEW Scuba Board!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NetDoc:
would like to take this time to publicly THANK Tech Admin for the unbelievable amount of time and effort he has put into this board! It is truly awesome, and we are positioned to be around for a long, long time. So put your fins together for our Tech Admin... YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

WHo knows, we might even get him to learn how to dive! :tease:

Great job all the team - and we all wondered how Scubaboard could get any better - now we know!

Clap, clap, clap, clap!

Mitten Diver

I would like to second Net Doc's greetings. The new format is much more user friendly and enables ease of use.

Ari

Wow ! I have been away too long. Everyone has done spectacular work here. I am very impressed. I will be logging on ore pften. Have the winter blues..no diving, real bummer. Oh well, 4 more months until I am geting wet in Puerto Rico. See ya.
Good Viz, Scubaboy

To Tech Admin, Net Doc and moderators. I don't know what the board use to look like before but this board I like. As you can see I'm new here and I'm very impressed with what this board represents. It seems there is is so much information for everyone from Dive Masters to beginners. Tech Divers, Instructors and so much more. Well, for me it really is a double edge sword. You see, my husband got mention of this board first, now when he's home "I can't get him Off This Board" It's loaded with everything for the scuba lover, he can't get enough! ("Now I know who to blame".....!!) Keep up the good work.

Just hauled several tanks to the shop, checked out some new misc items, dropped into the board and see things have changed!

Haven't been here since November. Looks improved.

Back into Great Lakes diving this weekend setting moorings and repairing a couple of seawall ladders. I love winter warm water trips, but it's good to get back into local and familiar waters.

scbababe:
To Tech Admin, Net Doc and moderators. I don't know what the board use to look like before but this board I like. As you can see I'm new here and I'm very impressed with what this board represents. It seems there is is so much information for everyone from Dive Masters to beginners. Tech Divers, Instructors and so much more. Well, for me it really is a double edge sword. You see, my husband got mention of this board first, now when he's home "I can't get him Off This Board" It's loaded with everything for the scuba lover, he can't get enough! ("Now I know who to blame".....!!) Keep up the good work.
Hey, it's aaaalll good baby.:wink: This is a great thing ! This is living life to it's full potential.:bogey: Good Viz, George

GotAir:
Thank You Tech Admin and NetDoc.
I havnt got my sealegs on this board yet but I have all day to practise.
:hidputer:
Mike

Here here ! :cheers: Better than ever. I can't get enough. My lady says I better get a good lawyer.:frown:
Good viz, George

Back
Top Bottom