"...we'll laugh at you and you'll look like a dork." - the Split

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

".... you've got about 4,000 posts for every dive you've ever done."

Now THAT is good stuff (right on!)............:popcorn: :rofl3:

just drove to SO-Cal and looked at it for the first time in @20 years, dropped off my ride at Matsons in Long Beach to be shipped back to Maui, checked out some of my old stomping ground in Orange County and San Diego County, went out to Cooks Corner to see if it was still there, it was, it was rockin yesterday, big azzed biker party. SO-Cal is still there but AINT the same. Think I'll cool out Maui style, wish you boys best of luck with your traffic nitemare.
Oh by the way, I did see more dorks there than I remeber when I left so long ago,
HA HA Mahalo

You go my SoCal bro's you are the best, I can't stop laughing. Keep it up guys.
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

John

merxlin:
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

That is by far the funniest line so far........
And I'm well aware of the large "open" that left our NE friend, but I doubt anything as good as that will be laid.:D

Mauifish:
just drove to SO-Cal and looked at it for the first time in @20 years, dropped off my ride at Matsons in Long Beach to be shipped back to Maui, checked out some of my old stomping ground in Orange County and San Diego County, went out to Cooks Corner to see if it was still there, it was, it was rockin yesterday, big azzed biker party. SO-Cal is still there but AINT the same. Think I'll cool out Maui style, wish you boys best of luck with your traffic nitemare.
Oh by the way, I did see more dorks there than I remeber when I left so long ago,
HA HA Mahalo
Glad you are taking one with you when you leave! :rofl3:
Thanks for stopping by.:D

Robert Phillips:
Glad you are taking one with you when you leave! :rofl3:
Thanks for stopping by.:D
You aren't coming with me? I know the So-Cal DORK association would be at a huge loss without their leader so stay there and keep it Dorkin SO-CAL style:D

Mo2vation:
Mr Macho East Coast Lobster catcher (this goes for you WWW's in Florida, too.) These duffers dive with a caddy to schlep out all of their lobster hunting tools. You there, DL3 - are you a lobster hunter or are you a friggen dog catcher? Nice fuzzy lobster cover on that snare, Zoeller. Let me get this right - you take out a tickle stick, some Wild Kingdom looking snare thing, and a butterfly net. Very nice. Know what we SoCals take out to catch lobster, Marlin Perkins? A pair of ratty gloves. I grant you your New England bugs have claws, Santa (two... Oh, I'm shaking) - although there is no excuse for Florida divers to schlep all that crap out there. Here's the deal: ours have hundreds of spikes that cut through even toughest gloves. Knife beats vice, Tool Time. My flailing spike wearing thoroughbred is faster and tougher than your claw schlepping dullard. If you wanna rap my bugs you bitter tool laiden silt bomb, leave the hardware in the Iroc and come to SoCal and give it a go - you'll come out of the water as empty handed as when you went in. How do you like 'dem apples, you dork?

---
Ken

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Go get em Tiger!!!

Take that EC-:mooner:

Mauifish:
You aren't coming with me? I know the So-Cal DORK association would be at a huge loss without their leader so stay there and keep it Dorkin SO-CAL style:D
No, I won't be going with you, but we will miss our mascot when you leave. :mooner:

Robert Phillips:
No, I won't be going with you, but we will miss our mascot when you leave. :mooner:

Would you like fries with your Mauifish?

Robert Phillips:
image.php

Funny how the biggest Dork in SO-CAL looks like this

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom