"...we'll laugh at you and you'll look like a dork." - the Split

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Robert Phillips:
Passing off a pic taken of a bug in a restaurant as a hunting conquest will make us laugh at you and you'll look like a dork!
:D :D :D

CA 53, NJ 0
:rofl3:

Robert Phillips:
How is diving in 38° water more like diving than diving in 48° water? What's the difference, Al Roker?

If you don't know the difference, we'll be watching as you slippy slide down the rocks. When your reg freezes and free flows before you even get 5 feet under we'll laugh at you and call you a dork.

If you can't tell the difference between clipart found on the net, and someone's diving pictures, We'll laugh at you and call you a dork.

If you can't tell the difference between NH & NJ we'll laugh at you and call you a dork.

If we see Marlin Perkins in our pond with a tickle stick and a net, we'll laugh at him and call him a dork.

Show up at the dive site in an iroc and we'll laugh at you and call you a dork.

Mo2vation:
How do you like 'dem apples, you dork?

You socal dudes act like you invented 'cool'. Here's a news flash Einstien most of the country knows that Moon Unit Zappa singing Valley Girl was the apex of your societal evolution. You think you're all 90210 but you're so 909 I can smell it on you from here.

Ken abucs:
You think you're all 90210 but you're so 909 I can smell it on you from here.
:eek: damn. that's cold.

He played the Riverside card :( Well played....

CA 53, NH 1

rakkis:
CA 53, NH 1

Hey you figured out the difference between NJ & NJ, congrats.

IN -1

Would have been -2 for getting a 4th grade geography lesson wrong, but you got it on the retry, so I'll give you partial credit.

If you can't tell the difference between NJ & NH, think NM is a foreign country or you think OH is an exclamation, we'll laugh at you and call you a dork.

Ken abucs:
You socal dudes act like you invented 'cool'. Here's a news flash Einstien most of the country knows that Moon Unit Zappa singing Valley Girl was the apex of your societal evolution. You think you're all 90210 but you're so 909 I can smell it on you from here.

We did.

Duh. :rolleyes:

Back to leaf peeping with you.

This is the SoCal room. You can stay if you'd like, though - we all look cooler when you're around.

Yeah... thought so.

Buh bye.

---
Ken

Ken abucs:
If you don't know the difference, we'll be watching as you slippy slide down the rocks. When your reg freezes and free flows before you even get 5 feet under we'll laugh at you and call you a dork.
If you think SoCal divers dive with inferior equipment and can't handle freeflows we'll laugh at you and you'll look like a dork. News flash for you, Willard Scott: It may not snow at SoCal beaches, but we can take a drive of few hours round trip and dive frozen mountain lakes in the winter.
And if in your infinite amount of less than 99 dives full of wisdom think that most quality regs free flow once you get them under water instead of knowing it will most likely happen when breathing them on the surface, we'll laugh at you and you'll look like a dork.
If you can't tell the difference between clipart found on the net, and someone's diving pictures, We'll laugh at you and call you a dork.

If you post clip art from the net and no diving pictures to back up your boasts, we'll laugh at you and you'll look like a dork.

If you can't tell the difference between NH & NJ we'll laugh at you and call you a dork.

New Jersey is below New York, New Hampshire is above Massachusetts. We're okay on the geography.
The 909 is San Berdoo. The inland empire is now 951. Those are area codes. 90210 is a ZIP Code. Apples and oranges, George Kimble. If your only knowledge of California culture is bad 90's TV shows and us trash talking dirt divers from the 951, we'll laugh at you and you'll look like a dork.

If you think Frank Zappa's Valley Girl has anything to do with California culture, we'll laugh about you, because you are a total dork and will never get it!:rofl3:
And we can actually spell Einstein!

Mo2vation:
we all look cooler when you're around.

Buh bye.

Glad you finally admitted it. Think you're getting rid of me that easy, think again.

Mo2vation:
This thread is a SoCal thing. If you're from outta town and got something to add, don't come in soft. Bring it. Own it. If you got it, show us.. it it's solid, I'll friggen cheer.

I brought it, now you think you can dismiss me with a Buh Bye, think again.

BTW, Leaf peeping, is for Greyhound ridin', blue haired tourists from socal. Was that you I saw in the front seat of the greyhound at the exit 4 Burger King last fall?

Ken abucs:
Originally Posted by Mo2vation
we all look cooler when you're around.

Buh bye.

Glad you finally admitted it. Think you're getting rid of me that easy, think again.
I don't know if I should feel pity or be in awe of you seeming dorknes if you think this was some form of compliment! I'll go with the former and help you out here. Read it again and think about Napoleon Dynamite looking cool standing next to you. We're laughing at you and you look like a dork.

I brought it, now you think you can dismiss me with a Buh Bye, think again.

What you brought was sort of limp and you posted angry. You should never post angry.:eyebrow:
The attempt at labelling us 909'ers was a nice try but it is now flopping around on the deck like a dying fish. Posts about all blue haired tourists being from SoCal is stretching things a bit, you can get those from all over the lower 48. Your "brought it" is flat like week old soda. If you think this is personal, we'll laugh at you and you'll look like a dork.:D

Read it again and think about Napoleon Dynamite looking cool standing next to you. We're laughing at you and you look like a dork.

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

That is by far the funniest line so far........

Back
Top Bottom