http://www.diveheart.org/

Well Wishes for Kimber (TekDiveGirl)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think it safe to say that most of us really don't care about the incident itself at this time. We're simply worried about Kimber & want to know that whatever her current condition is, there is a prognosis of recovery for her.

Sad news to start the day with. Kimber I hope you can get well and back on SB soon. My thoughts and best wishes are with you.

Kimber,
Hang in there girl. Make a full recovery. I'm praying for you.
Ellen

My prayers go out to TDG and her family...I hope we see her back here soon...healthy! I also have prayed for the family of BJD...and we miss Rob dearly. I also hope you will all join me in praying that no other members of our SB family are involved in accidents in the future.

We don't know what went wrong. There will be a time for accident analysis.

However, Kimber is over in a hospital in Southern California and details are painfully sparse. Kimber was a good friend to many of us and we should be thinking about her and hoping and praying that she manages to pull through. Ideally she will come back and tell us what happened herself.

Let us not speculate about what happened. Let's just hope and pray for the best right now.

My prayers and best wishes to TDG and her family.

Lets stick to the spirit of this thread and continue to support Kimber and her family with our thoughts and prayers. It doesn't matter who said what, or what we want to know. Lets be respectful of her family and not intrude upon their space. They have more important things to deal with right now than to fulfill our wishes for information. When the time is right, we will know more. But in the meantime, please do the right thing and give them their privacy and time for Kimber to heal.

As a Moderator: I want you all to abide by what Pete has requested. Any posts that do not meet this criteria will be pulled. Anyone who continues to proceed with a different course of action will get a vacation from this board.

As a diver: I want Kimber, her family and all those who love her to know that my thoughts and prayers are with her for her speedy recovery. She is a tremendous friend and one who deserves our positive energy during this time of need.

Kimber, You and your family are in my thoughts. Best wishes for a full recovery.

Mark Vlahos

Good luck and a speedy recovery TDG.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom