http://www.diveheart.org/

Well Wishes for Kimber (TekDiveGirl)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks, we will being wishing and praying for Kimber's speedy recovery.

Thank you for the update. We appreciate your work and words.

I would like to emphasize the following line for the sake of the following discussion:

"Her family has asked that you keep the chatter on this to a minimum and focus your energies on having good thoughts for her speedy recovery."

We are all anxiously awaiting any news and praying that Kimber comes back and tells us all about it.

thank you

is there any information you can share as to her current status?

Thanks Joel - I'm sure that Kimber's care was excellent and as swift as could be provided, knowing you.

We've been praying for her and her family - and will keep doing so.

My warmest thoughts go out to a fellow San Diego diver. Even though I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting Kimber I am looking forward to the day I get a chance to dive with her. May you be well and back in the water soon.

Rob

Thanks for the information. We're all praying for you Kimber!!!

Thank you for the information. I can understand and respect the families wishes and pray for a speedy recovery.

Strange. I didn't know Kimber, but her personality shines brightly through her posts here and on other boards. I didn't want to just add my name to well wishers just to do it but I find myself worrying for her, someone I have never met and probably couldn't pick out of a lineup, and her family.

My thoughts are with her, her family, and all of you that know her and worry about her as I would my family and friends.

Chris

Thank you for the time, effort, and message Joel. It was very much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom