http://www.diveheart.org/

Well Wishes for Kimber (TekDiveGirl)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yay Kimber, best wishes from Ontario

Good news!!!!

I know you'll be back on your feet in no time... it's your MO!

:10:

Just a note: Didn't take long before she was back to 100% ... I've seen colds last longer :)

Kimber ... I just wanted to wish you well on your college bound endeavors. I know that you will do well there :jump:

... could anyone doubt your determination at this point :D

Well thank you Don but I am nowhere near 100% --- maybe 65-70% but I am making the best of the of a bad situation and pressind on.

I know , and I thought about that today ... that someone unfamiliar with you or this thread might missunderstand

Kimber, There's not a soul here that does not think that you've always done the very best you could, with the cards you have been dealt

DB

D_B:
I know , and I thought about that today ... that someone unfamiliar with you or this thread might missunderstand

Kimber, There's not a soul here that does not think that you've always done the very best you could, with the cards you have been dealt

DB

If that isn't the truth then I've never heard it before.

D_B:

DB

And that's all we can do, is our best with what we've been dealt.

Kimber, I can't tell you how many times I have felt like quitting trying something in the last year or giving up, and I think of you and all your challenges, which helps urge me to press on. You totallly rock, girlfriend!!!:crafty:

Back
Top Bottom