Wendy's Scubaboard boat dive Sunday 10/26!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have to agree to FLL Diver's theory that scuba_jenny was a common element.... Of course with my Law Enforcement background I always try to find similarities and things in common to help track down the cause.

Now don't everyone jump to a conclusion and not invite Jenny to anymore parties....... I will continue to investigate this situation and report my findings later.

Until then treat scuba_jenny just as we always have.

Wildbill:cop:

Perhaps the best way would be to INVITE Jenny to all the dive parties, making sure her way is paid for and see what happens!

We have two locations!

Dive Party # 1 - Anywhere body of water in Florida large enough for two divers at a time...

Dive Party #2 - Hollywood - Johnson St. Reef

Scuba_Jenny, Please feel free to travel to the most convenient location. :eek:ut:

We all know that SJ is not in charge of the weather, but I firmly believe that she could have put in a request in to the powers that be for something better than what was there :)

Seriously, when was the last time that the shore looked that bad... and is it normal to have all that dead coral broken and lying all over the shore like it was?

Regardless, the swim was good, Breakfast was great, the company was even better.

Personally, I'll begin my Winter Treks down to Venice Beach around the middle of November, so whoever is going to be around, I'll post times/dates and see who wants to go get wet.

-=V=-

Love ya! Mean it!

-=V=-

I had a great time this week end. Sorry to hear the southern exposure get together didn't pad out so good.
Maybe next time . Best to all you brave hearts.:D

Well, the boat dive worked out well enough - seas were not bad at all (few if any whitecaps) and though I've seen MUCH better days on our local wrecks visibility wasn't even close to "Miserable" lol... just below "Quite Tolerable" which is better than "Untolerable" (these are technical SE Florida dive terms for those not 'in the know').

The reef dive was actually pretty nice ("APN") - I like that area a lot because of all the big barrel sponges. Somebody broght up a VBL (Very Big Lobster... more of our local jargon) and the reef's resident HME (Huge Moray Eel) made his/her appearance. I wish somebody would determine that particular eel's sex so we'd all know.

We only had one case of Level-OGTMN ("Oh God, Take Me Now") seasickness on board, though all the gator tails and jerked wings I ate while waiting at Tails almost pushed me beyond Level-ITIMBGS ("I Think I May Be Getting Seasick") into Level-N,YANGTGS ("No, you are NOT going to get seasick"). If it weren't for the Bonine I would have fed fishes for sure, but I'm an easy target for seasickness.

Great group, above average dives overall, and of course THANKS WENDY for setting this up!!! We had a blast, and Tails really does serve a nice basket of gator tail BUT I'd wait until AFTER the dives to sample them.

So who all made it out on the boat, and what sites did you dive?

Jenny didn't make the boat dive, and the weather cooperated. You decide. :D

Marc

Jenny wasn't here in SC all weekend, and the weather was phenominal.

You decide. :alien:

Itss ok...really... I know you love me still....(wiping tear from cheek)...really... I know I am not cursed....never have been...never will be....someday tho....this ugly dream will end and the sky will be blue....*sniff sniff* and vis will be 100 ft....someday...its not always like this when you dive with me.... its just.... its just a scubaboard thing.....and yes I did put in a word asking for fair weather....did any of you?;-0

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom