Wendy's Scubaboard boat dive Sunday 10/26!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, ( in my best Columbo voice) so let me get this straight everyone went out on the boat the weather was nice and Jenny was not present......HHHmmmm.

I'm jotting down notes in my investigator's note pad.....Keep me informed with any other vital clues FLL Diver.:D :D

Wildbill:cop:

Don't listen to them Jenny
The day we dove it was great. Most times I have good luck when I dive. Come to think of it maybe my good luck over powered your bad luck:D
I don't think your cursed but the next time we dive together I think I'll bring a clove of garlic HEHEHEHEHE.
Only kidding. Anyway i'm looking forward todiving with you again.
It will be an adventure.
:)

I have to stick up for Jenny here! A big group of us were diving with her the weekend before this one, and we had GREAT weather! The weather is DEFINITELY not her fault :D

Thanks, Jenny, for diving with us and for being my "roomie" for the trip! I had a great time in Florida and would dive with you any time!

sapphire :)

I dove with Jenny a couple of weekends ago and aside from some poor vis to start the dive and a case of seasickness in the surf before descending to the Yellow Brick Road, we had beautiful weather all weekend.

You couldn't ask for a better dive guide or weather. Anytime that I can get in a 104 minute dive, I am happy.

Jenny is not cursed, now the rest of the people planning these dives......

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom