Weslo Cardio Glide

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LindaBluedolphin

Resident/Token Treehugger
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Has anyone ever heard of this product? I could not find much in the way of reviews on line.

A friend has one she is selling a a pretty good price and I am strongly considering it. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this piece of equipment.

It will sit right next to my treadmill (which does get used):D

Thanks.

LindaBluedolphin:
Has anyone ever heard of this product? I could not find much in the way of reviews on line.

A friend has one she is selling a a pretty good price and I am strongly considering it. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this piece of equipment.

It will sit right next to my treadmill (which does get used):D

Thanks.

Yes, I've heard of them and they are for sale "all over" the internet. I am not impressed by the pictures; they look somewhat fragile and intended for someone who really does not want to workout too hard and will use the machine primarily as a clothes hanger.

I use an eliptical trainer. If I had to do it again I'd buy another buy I'd buy an "industrial strength" machine. Each years Sears has to replace almost all of the internal components as the result of me using it 3-4 times per week and wearing it out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom