West Palm Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ridingandiving

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I hope I am posting this in the right spot. As you can see I am new to SB and to diving. I was OW certified back in April at Vortex Springs FL and then spent a week in Jamaica doing resort dives. I have since obtained my AOW and Nitrox. My experience is limited but I just wanted to share my adventures of last week. I spent 4 days diving from the "Wetter the Better" with Captian Bill, Woody, Jane and Camaron. Did 12 dives in 4 days. This boat crew was fantastic. I had been told that the diving off West Palm is the best in the continental US. Again I have dove Jamaica and West Palm but I don't know how much better it can get than West Palm. My 4 days of diving were amazing. Drift diving is a blast. Bug hunting is fun and the amount of marine life was astounding. I have seen the videos but until you have been there words do not do it justice. So many fish of all sizes, turtles of incredible size, barracude, eels, sharks, and lobster everywhere. Not to mention the coral formations and colors. What an amazing world. I wish I had started diving years ago but some things in life have to wait. Well, the wait is over. I cannot wait to get back in the water.
I have been lurking for months on SB but being a rookie I haven't had anything to contribute but as my experience increases I hope to contribute more. Now where did I put that travel planner.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom