Wet dreams

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

After diving in Taiwan, I'd swing by China and pick up a service manual for a Viginia class sub at a wet market somewhere. Might cost more than a box of tuna.

Steal one with the 80' extension, dive locker, and VPM. Sell the guided missiles on ebay to fund a crew of beach volleyball players. Turn the VPM into a nice 4 story apartment complex. Bottom it at one of the shipwreck state parks near Michigan.

I'd get one of these and fly around the Indonesian islands to dive.

If I were so wealthy, I'd want to own an oceanfront condo. in Bonaire along the west coast with good diving, and spend a few months/day there. Ideally there'd be a good house reef. I like the independence of solo shore diving. I wouldn't want to live in Bonaire full time, though.

In terms of traveling to dive, a range of places. Just flying 1st class over Economy would be a nice upgrade. Maybe try that famous dive resort in Wakatobi.

Not being sexual here :wink:

If you could just dream... no budget restrictions, doesn't have to be realistic at this point....

What's your diving-related wet dream?

This is mine:
Why so small?

Not too shabby
The dive lockers were quite nice but the pool, the main cabin and the wheelhouse did it for me.

Sounds very @RainPilot of you
I believe we did discuss this a few years ago, best way to dive Indonesia, Philippines and the South Pacific :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom