Wetsuit entry and exit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shreddymunster

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Check out this simple solution to get in and our of your wetsuit that I came up with. Beats using plastic bags, shampoo, or spray.

Let me know what you guys think!

www.githru.com

Thanks!
Shreddymunster

There made out of a certain type of nylon (we are working on creating a more eco friendly material). They also help you to get out of the wetsuit, which is the worst part.

I applaud your initiative but we just us Walmart bags. Your $15 price point is a little steep IMHO. I'm sure they work, but the price point is high.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TNRonin,

Thanks for the feed back. We are aware of the price point and we want to be as transparent as possible. We recently launched so we're still in a "beta" stage. We currently make these products ourselves (not really keen on outsourcing) which keeps cost up. We are also looking into an eco friendlier material that works as good as the nylon material we are currently using. With that being said, we are working towards a better price point and a better material.

As for the Walmart bags, I used them too up until now. My problem was that its always a fight to hold the bag and a towel not to mention its usually windy. I also different like showing up in parking lots (surfing) and seeing bags all over the place because of people's carelessness.

Thanks for the feedback! Exactly what I'm looking for.

Well for that price I certainly wouldn't loose them so good job there. Some mitts might get some attention. Since I wear a rash guard I don't have any issues with the legs, but getting my hand/arms in can be problematic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well we are working on cutting costs but still making it possible to contribute a reasonable amount to different foundations. You could use them as mitts, it would work the same as if they were on your feet. It just fits a little looser because they are shaped to fit a foot.

I think this is amazing. I don't find the too expencive Its just something I don't have a problem with :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom