• I pee in my wetsuit often

Votes: 137 47.6%
  • I rarely pee in my wetsuit

Votes: 120 41.7%
  • never worn a wetsuit, never peed in it

Votes: 31 10.8%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm not admitting to anything! However I do have some concerns
about going to a dry suit. :)

There's something about diving that brings out the infant in all
of us! :eek: :embarrass

-Jeff

I'll agree with Rooster...... "If you gotta go, gotta go"
I see nothing a matter with peeing in your wetsuit.
What's the old saying that is: you don't want to burst your blatter when nature calls......
If i could find a tree under water, i would go to the back side of it, but: lol....:boom:

sometime it is the best way to warm up your suit before the sea/lake/whatever water is warmed up

I have some strange mental block that will not let me do this. I have actually held it on SI's just so I could try to warm my wetsuit. However, once I hit the water, the feeling is gone until I am back out of the water. I would if I could, atleast in the ocean or lakes.

When I am cave diving, I like to let some water in to keep my mouth moist every know and then. When I swim through someones warm spot I have to make sure my mouth is closed tightly against the regulator. :spew:

I never did. Period.
Not because I don't wear one but because I never felt the need to.
The answers should be refrased.
:puter:

Hey funky__monks

You can actually place a valve in your dry suit that allows you those moments of relied ... he he he
:amazed:

Originally posted by cottim
You can actually place a valve in your dry suit that allows you those moments of relied ... he he he
:amazed:

Ah yes... being at one with my drysuit will be a necessity! :)

-jeff

Couldn't we find something else to poll or are you scraping the bottom of the barrel here?

I have yet to pee in my suit but am not entirely oposed to it. I just don't want my suit to stink. I had to use a rental once and think that everyone that ever used that suit probably peed in it. I don't plan on renting one again. I guess things could have been worse. later

Heck, I've been thinking about using "Depends" just because I got so used to using the wetsuit as my personal urinal that I don't want to forget that I'm now in a drysuit. :eek:

Dude, ever dive a brand new 7mm suit with an integrated hood???

YOU DON'T PEE IN THOSE THINGS... PERIOD

Unless yer gonna pop I guess, but it just doesn't flow OUT it stays in there with ya man... I always make sure to take a wizz before I suit up..

HOWEVER... in a 3/2... ohhh yaaa fer sure

Back
Top Bottom