Wetwear joins ScubaBoard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wetwear

Equipment Manufacturer
Reaction score
Wetwear is a family owned company that has been making custom wetsuits of over 30 years. We are one of the very few companies who still use Rubatex nitrogen composed neoprene to make our suits. Our suits are 100% USA made. All of our suits are made to order, so your options are limitless. From color, design, special zippers, pockets, pads, what whatever you want...we can do! We attend most of the dive shows in the US, so stop by and see us at a show, at our store in South Florida, or on line at Welcome to Wetwear - Custom Wet Suits of Rubatex Neoprene for Scuba Diving and All Water Activities .

I look forward to chatting with you all about any wetsuit questions you may have!

Kristi Warren
Wetwear

I am so glad to see wetwear on scuba board! I have a 5 mm Semi dry suit and I love it! the best wetsuit I've ever owned! The arm and leg zippers, and slanted zipper in the back make life sooooo much easier and I don't have to do the little jump and dance to put it on! It is by far the warmest and best fitting suit ever!

Welcome to ScubaBoard.

WELCOME TO :sblogo:
Were you guys at the Georgia Dive Show? If so I was definitely checking out your suits! It would be nice to get one to fit just right!

Happy diving!
Carolyn:sharks:

Last edited:
Yes Carolyn, we were at the GA dive show! We are ready to make you a suit whenever you are. Look forward to chatting with you in the future!

Kristi Warren
Wetwear

Hey Ms.diver USA (cute name by the way!),

I'm glad you are pleased with your suit. Please continue to spread the word!!!!

Kristi Waren
Wetwear

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom