We've became Advanced Open Water on Mother's Day- Happy Mother Day!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bbdqsony

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
We had Advanced Open Water Course with Prodive and Alex was our instructor on 5/8 and 5/9. I must say Alex was very professional and very patience and wanted everyone to have good time and learn important things. Some of you know I am Deaf and I must say that Alex never wanted to make me feel "left out" I am VERY grateful for that. He treated us like we were VIP students. On Mother Day we did last dives which was Deep and Drift....during drifting we happen to see this beautiful sea turtle... I must say I got goose bump because I LOVE sea turtle and it was first time I saw it in Fort lauderdale. And THEN we saw this HUGE manta ray.

Here's the pictures of the AOW group. (I'm in blue shirt with burned face... behind red shirt guy lol)

15729_1399391137121_1002540198_3116.jpg

We all are PROUD to be part of AOW world!!

Cool. Now you're qualified to read the Conflicting Guidance from the "Experts" and Insta-buddies post. Are you any good at hand signals?

Thanks-- Yes I am pretty good with hand signs-- been going over scubasigns book. Also I can use American Sign Language (ASL) under the water.

Back
Top Bottom