Whadda ya know, the gang is all here!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Whats up with everybody?

jpsexton--I need some info on one of the dives we did last fall. Is your log book handy?

I'm always here! Sometimes I may just be lurking though.

So, are you saying your getting lax in logging your dives? :confused:

What kind of example are you setting for the rest of us??? :D

Have you heard from Chad lately? I'm still waiting on the dive he promised me....

I made note of the date of the dive but nothing else. Not sure why I did that. I have a couple dozen dives that have not been logged. I may stop logging dives once this book is filled. I will keep a log of any deco dives I do in the future.

I haven't talked to Chad in quite awhile. I keep meaning to call him and then my old age kicks in and I forget and the remember again at a time when I know he has already gone to bed. He needs to get back in the water so I have a deco buddy--the doubled 104's make a good back up gas supply. He's young enough to pack them around---I'm way too old!!

First the dive log what is next? The next thing you are going to tell me is that you showed up at Joe's without a full tank. :D Or better yet that you still dive a jacket BC..some old Dacor BC from bigone years to boot. :D

Have we given any thought to when the rescue class might be??

crpntr133:
First the dive log what is next? The next thing you are going to tell me is that you showed up at Joe's without a full tank. :D Or better yet that you still dive a jacket BC..some old Dacor BC from bigone years to boot. :D

Have we given any thought to when the rescue class might be??

I love that old worn out jacket bc, thank you very much! :D

I just wish I had the old Extreme regulator to go with it. No, actually I was wearing
my old worn out Black Diamond this last weekend. I have added a pressure checker
to my must-buy list for this year! I figured out why I was leaking at the neck seal,
let's just add it to my "DUH" list of things not to do when your in a hurry to get into
the water! :D

Yes indeed I still have and still dive my very first jacket style BC!! I will keep diving it until it falls apart. I do have a BP/wing rig but have not set it up yet. I still need the manifold. I will use that for the deco diving.

We definitely need to work on setting a date for the rescue course. We can do it all at Joe's or we can do some in the pool and follow that with a final scenario at Joe's. Using a pool might give us a chance to get started sooner.

JP's wife has. made an excellent contact for us that will give us the opprotunity to include AED training

I must say jbd, that is an excellent jacket bc, I think the only finer worn out
bc I've seen anyone wear was by "the Skull" down at Mermet!

I'm really looking forward to your rescue class!

jbd:
Yes indeed I still have and still dive my very first jacket style BC!! I will keep diving it until it falls apart. I do have a BP/wing rig but have not set it up yet. I still need the manifold. I will use that for the deco diving.

We definitely need to work on setting a date for the rescue course. We can do it all at Joe's or we can do some in the pool and follow that with a final scenario at Joe's. Using a pool might give us a chance to get started sooner.

JP's wife has. made an excellent contact for us that will give us the opprotunity to include AED training
OH LORD!!! Don't tell me that you also use Zeagle regs. Jim you are going to kill yourself. I may have to rethink this entire rescue class now.

AED, not trained in that but it would be nice to have since they are everywhere.

Chris, my pressure checker is a XS scuba. You seemed to like it. I think it was around $80-$90. I bought a O2 analyzer since I got it dirt cheap. Just got it after waiting for 4 months but I got it.

Land Locked:
I'm really looking forward to your rescue class!
You might change your mind when you have to lug my big behind across Joe's and out of the water and do "CPR" for several minutes :D

Back
Top Bottom