Whadda ya know, the gang is all here!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AED's are a simple device to learn to use.....but the same holds true for turn signals
and speedometers, look how many idiots can not use those. I highly recommend AED's. I may be in need of one someday, after dragging jbd out of the water!

jbd, BRING IT ON BIG GUY!

I think I am going to borrow your O2 bottle for this class Chris.

jbd:
jpsexton--I need some info on one of the dives we did last fall. Is your log book handy?

It's laying right here next to the computer. What do ya need to know?

jbd:
We definitely need to work on setting a date for the rescue course. We can do it all at Joe's or we can do some in the pool and follow that with a final scenario at Joe's. Using a pool might give us a chance to get started sooner.

As long as it's not so soon that we have to use a drysuit. I do good to drag myself around in that thing, I cant imagine towing someone else! :11:

I did order a new set of fins today though, maybe they'll make a difference. :wink:

Chris you may want to consider 70%!!! :D

jpsexton--what are the specifics of a dive on 10/8/06?

jbd:
jpsexton--what are the specifics of a dive on 10/8/06?

We did two dives that day:

Dive 1: 16' for 0:51, 69deg water temp, 75deg surface temp. My notes say it was the practice dive wearing a slung bottle.

Dive 2: 35' for 0:50, 69deg water temp, 75deg surface temp. My notes for that one was shooting bag.

Thanks!! I remember that now.

Maybe we should do the rescue course in drysuits with slung bottles etc :D

jbd:
Maybe we should do the rescue course in drysuits with slung bottles etc :D

You are a bad, bad man! :mooner:

Back
Top Bottom