What Agency Certified You?

What Is Your Most Current Certification Agency.

• Padi

Votes: 113 53.1%
  • Naui

Votes: 39 18.3%
  • SSi

Votes: 32 15.0%
  • BSAC

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • YMCA

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • CSMA

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • SDI

Votes: 17 8.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TomBomb

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
What Agency Certified You.

I know I post alot of polls for no apparent reason and i dont know why I do it. Its Just Interesting.

Our choices here in Tucson, as near as I could find, were PADI and SDI. The YMCA has gotten out of Scuba training, and NAUI has no listed affiliates in the Old Pueblo.

Me too. I got certified by padi and naui. But that is why the question says most recent certfication.

You probably shouldn't expect a lot of "most current" certifications from the now-defunct YMCA--now SEI, I believe. But there are probably a few out there. I only have a couple of certifications since my 1975 YMCA class.

What Agency Certified You.

I know I post alot of polls for no apparent reason and i dont know why I do it. Its Just Interesting.

I was thinking an interesting poll would be what sign everyone is? I especially would like to see if there are more water signs who dive. NAUI or PADI could probably pull this real quick because they have I think, everyones birthday?:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom