What an awesome morning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ron Lee

Contributor
Reaction score
I just checked the Scuba Club webcam and it looks like the type morning that puts a skip in your walk. Clear blue sky. Warm but not oppressive heat. That special feeling you get when the day is just beginning and you are about to go diving.

Sigh

Scuba Club Cozumel Dive Resort - Cozumel, Mexico

Ron it's almost that nice here right now thanks to an unexpected early Spring. However you'd have to cut some ice to go diving. Our snow is melting fast but the lakes & rivers are still covered with ice.

After waking up to almost a foot of snow this morning the web cam was a sight for sore eyes..

snow.jpg

Hahaha.... Ron Lee never goes to ScubaClub yet he does seem to like their webcam!
Us SCC addicts check it daily, at least once....

I will be right there in 11 days! I'll wave at the webcam at least once.

robin

... the type morning that puts a skip in your walk. Clear blue sky. Warm but not oppressive heat. That special feeling you get when the day is just beginning and you are about to go diving.

That is a perfect description of one of my favorite times of day when I'm in Coz. Of course I love every part of the day there, but early in the morning, leaving to meet my ride or catch a cab, walking down the street when it's warm but not yet oppressive, seeing people starting their day, anticipating a great day on the boat and in the water makes a great start to any day. Thanks for bringing back those memories!

That is a perfect description of one of my favorite times of day when I'm in Coz. Of course I love every part of the day there, but early in the morning, leaving to meet my ride or catch a cab, walking down the street when it's warm but not yet oppressive, seeing people starting their day, anticipating a great day on the boat and in the water makes a great start to any day. Thanks for bringing back those memories!
Yo tambien. My typical morning ritual on Cozumel is to wake at the first gray light of dawn and go out and lay in a hammock watching the island wake up. Is it May yet?

Hahaha.... Ron Lee never goes to ScubaClub yet he does seem to like their webcam!
Us SCC addicts check it daily, at least once....

My first trip to Cozumel was with a local dive shop. We stayed at the Galapago Inn.

Since that first trip I have never again gone with a dive shop and I have stayed in a variety of hotels. Dove with multiple dive ops and now have my favorite.

I still have my T-Shirt from the Galapago Inn, bought it on my first trip in the early 1990's.
I haven't thought about that place in years. Wasn't it somewhere around where that dolphinarium is now, a little south of that corner where the Acuario and Neptuno used to be?

I really miss the old Acuario. A ritual for us was to go there after dinner for the Mexican/Mayan/Spanish coffee show.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom