What an awesome morning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Box E here across from the Fiesta Inn

Cozumel hotel directory
That would be the "Cozumel Resort" now, right? Calling it the Fiesta dates you, you know. It takes one to know one, though; I still think of the place I stay as La Perla. :D

Indeed it was a beautiful morning and is a beautiful day! I took advantage of it by riding my bike to the other side of the island - strong headwinds on the way over - but it was a perfect day for a ride!

I haven't thought about that place in years. Wasn't it somewhere around where that dolphinarium is now, a little south of that corner where the Acuario and Neptuno used to be?

I really miss the old Acuario. A ritual for us was to go there after dinner for the Mexican/Mayan/Spanish coffee show.

Galapagos Inn is now Scuba Club Cozumel. They still have a couple of the old T-Shirts hanging in their dive shop across the street from the main gate.

Long story as to why they had to (agreed to ?) change the name but since I don't know all the exact details I won't try to explain it.

Sorry about the snow Chris, but it's been a very strange winter just about everywhere. We set a new record high today (about 24 C) and most of this week is supposed to be the same.

Sorry about the snow Chris, but it's been a very strange winter just about everywhere. We set a new record high today (about 24 C) and most of this week is supposed to be the same.
While we in central Texas are just wondering what happened to winter this year. Here in Austin, I think that we had a total of two or three nights where the temperature briefly dipped below the freezing mark.

Still snowing here, had 12-18 inches, Flagstaff has had over 3 feet and Phoenix saw Gropple (winter hail) in several areas.

Supposed to snow all night tonight and some tomorrow before moving out and temps will be back in the 80's in Phoenix in the next couple days.

Strange winter indeed..:idk:

Thanks for sending the SNOW our way. We need it. Both for skiing & kayaking, not to mention diving.

Yes, it finally snowing again!

You can keep all the snow. Its in the 80s here in Chicago and perfect. Even tempting to take a splash in Lake Michigan:cool2: but the 40 degree water would for sure put you in a state of shock. :shocked: Thats why I would take almost any 80 degree day diving the reefs of Cozumel.

What's up with the SCC webcam? All I get is a black square where the cam shot should be. I'm missing my daily morning fix of Cozumelness!

Gordon, I am seeing the same thing. I think there must be a solar eclipse or something like that happening...???

Back
Top Bottom