What do I do.....?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

danemeyer20

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I let my friend borrow my backup set of regs. He used his own inflator hose because he had an air2. Not paying attention he took out the inflator hose before he went to clean the regs and got water inside the open LP port where the inflator hose used to be. I have never come across this problem and need to know what exactly i should do to ensure i dont have any problems. Cleaned with fresh hose water by the way

Break it down, let it dry, reassemble.

You should be fine. There is nothing in there that will be damaged by a little water.

Take out the SPG, plug the HP port, take out all the LP port plugs, put it on a tank, and blow some scuba air through it. Then unplug the HP ports, blow scuba air through them. That should dry it out.

Take out the SPG, plug the HP port, take out all the LP port plugs, put it on a tank, and blow some scuba air through it. Then unplug the HP ports, blow scuba air through them. That should dry it out.

i like that idea right there, dont know why i didnt think of that. after i will hang it

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom