What do you do for a living?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Human Resources Generalist--I call it "one stop shopping" at my company--I'm generally it, from start to finish. From first interview, to final exit interview, I'm the answer lady. In addition, I am the HRIS Manager, meaning 1/2 my job is configuring the payroll/HR system. So, I don't QUITE break the Scubaboard IT-type mold. :)

Im a bean counter who is seriously thinking of becoming a check-out chick because it has to be easier than dealing with the BS im currently dealing with! How many days till Yap??
LSL

I just read through all of the posts here, and I seem to be the only Millwright in SB. Maybe that's why they pay me so much. or does that make me on the edge of extinction? Great cross section of jobs out there though. Lots of DI's out there as second jobs.

Executive Producer. Sold my main business, that I had for 25 years, last year when I turned 45. Got tired of working 70+ hours a week. Some friends and I own the Kelowna Rockets, a Canadian Hockey League team we started in 1991 in Tacoma, WA. and moved to Kelowna in 1995. Our players are between 16 and 20 years old and the next step for them is the NHL. Ogopogo is our mascot, a Nessy-esque creature that lives in Okanagan Lake, on which Kelowna is located. See avatar.
Thoroughly enjoy everyone on the board. Thanks, Dennis.

Officially....nothing! I was a Utility Line Crew Foreman for 30+ years until I hurt myself.
Now I hang out and teach a little 1st aid/ CPR and scuba diving.....unofficially of course.

Joe

Back
Top Bottom