What do you do for a living?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Full Time: Construction Superintendent for water/wastewater treatment plants
Part Time: Underwater Inspection consultant, Dive Insrtuctor, First Aid/CPR Instructor.

Database Administrator, backup System Administrator and professional margarita maker :D (oh and install car stereos, amps, speakers for people at my LDS)

Diver0001:
I'm a senior consultant at a large ICT consultancy. I specialize in creating order from chaos.

R..
R

I am sorry if you found my earlier submissions offensive. They were not intended that way so I apologise if that is what you thought!

Andrew

Full time graduate student in pharmacogentics, finish in september and looking for a real job to pay for the diving habit....

IT/DBA with a Computer Engineering degree.

Contemplating starting law school next year. That would detroy funds and time for diving.

I'm an Army Ordnance Officer.
I retire in a few years and I'll have to find a real job.

Buddha:
Whats an "OOPS" do? :wink:

Look at the explanation for the edit...was PMing in the wrong place, OK, so call me a ditz! I answered the ? a few posts down. <sticking tongue out>

OE2X:
Advertising and editorial photographer.

Here is a shot from a recent photo shoot.
tough life

Chief Drafter for a valve and regulator manufacturer.
But when I grow up I think I'll be a sushi chef. HI!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom