What do you like best about diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cleaning my gear off after a dive:D

just how peaceful it is. no phones, no kids screaming or complaining, watching how the underwater world functions.

There is nothing that I do not like about diving. It is all wonderfulllllllllllllllllllllllll.

With having four kids and a MAJOR stress job. The peace and quiet and the calm life down there.

It's the closest i'll ever get to space.... floating.....what a feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the adventure in going places most people never have seen before. I wonder what diving will be like in 200 years from now. Maybe we will have gills by then!!!

I like the interaction with the wildlife. Riding turtles, picking up and examing the corals, making the puffers PUFF up (thats always funny), finding new ways to mark the coral with arrows so I know my way back, putting tags on seahorses, tasting my fresh catch of an endangered species, letting my equipment drag on the coral while watching the fish scatter.

Man, this makes me want to go diving.

It's the only place I can go on earth where I don't think about anything else in my life except for what's in front of me on a dive. It is the most tranquil / peaceful thing in my life and I enjoy it to the fullest..... And being with friends who I can share it with doesn't hurt either....:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom