What Do You Plan On Spending Money on This Year?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since I own everything a few times over I believe I'll spend money on travel :)

1. Nitrox course
2. Double tanks
3. Uwatec SmartTec
4. Lots of trips ... I think the next one will be to South West Rocks - apparently an underwater aquarium - near Sydney.
then...
- DiveRight TransPac+Rec wing
- ADV Nitrox course
- Rescue course
- DM course
dreaming about the EVO rebreather...

clgsamson:
Expenditures? Hey, what's another one? last one, promise, last one (c'mon, say that to yourself)....

Hehehe...I promised the wife that this would be the last unnecessary expense for the year....

DSC04371.jpg

Unless, they have a sale on BP/W set-up...lol:D

They had a guitar sale a month ago, and I didn't buy anything, just to buy these...I guess I've got new priorities now.

Jamdiver:
You know in another thread I was in yesterday somebody said being addicted to drugs is probably cheaper than scuba diving...

this is true if you get addicted to advil

or

if your daddy grows the green weed in the family farm

greatwolf:
Hehehe...I promised the wife that this would be the last unnecessary expense for the year....

DSC04371.jpg

Unless, they have a sale on BP/W set-up...lol:D

They had a guitar sale a month ago, and I didn't buy anything, just to buy these...I guess I've got new priorities now.

Did she believe you? Or did she just smile and call you a liar?

Z...

Well, she did have that look in her eyes...disbelief?

She bought the one on the left...you know why?

Because I'm worth it...hahahaha.

Isn't that Philippine Paradise Divers sticker so cool? Now, if I could get a bigger one made...anyone want to send me a copy of the proofs, or are there copyright issues involved?

greatwolf:
Well, she did have that look on her eyes...disbelief?

She bought the one on the left...you know why?

Because I'm worth it...hahahaha.

Gott alove that!
Isn't that Philippine Paradise Divers sticker so cool? Now, if I could get a bigger one made...anyone want to send me a copy of the proofs, or are there copyright issues involved?

I scored 2 of them (thanks PPDers!) - now I just have to find 2 really good spots to put them :)

Z...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom