What Do You Plan On Spending Money on This Year?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just bought my wife a new dishwasher. Later, when I buy two new BCs, she will simply say, "Use them well."

greatwolf:
Well, she did have that look in her eyes...disbelief?

She bought the one on the left...you know why?

Because I'm worth it...hahahaha.

Isn't that Philippine Paradise Divers sticker so cool? Now, if I could get a bigger one made...anyone want to send me a copy of the proofs, or are there copyright issues involved?
copyright means royalties... royalties mean money... money means dive gear!!!!

no prob on that... i'll send it to you

Jag

shugar:
copyright means royalties... royalties mean money... money means dive gear!!!!

no prob on that... i'll send it to you

Jag

Thanks bud. I'm not in a hurry so, whenever you can do them is fine. :D

I went for a dive last weekend. On the way to the site, I drop by the local "H" dealer...to have a look at the Eclipse and to get a catalogue. When I got back to the car, I handed my wife the "H" catalogue and asked her to look at the BCD that they're wearing on the catalogue and told her how comfortable one would be without the cumbersome pockets that I've got on my jacket...and she liked the way that it's only a harness...we get to the dive site and she sees some back inflated BCD's and points them out to me...tells me how comfortable they look...she doesn't dive mind you.

Hmmmm...eyebrow

greatwolf:
I went for a dive last weekend. On the way to the site, I drop by the local "H" dealer...to have a look at the Eclipse and to get a catalogue. When I got back to the car, I handed my wife the "H" catalogue and asked her to look at the BCD that they're wearing on the catalogue and told her how comfortable one would be without the cumbersome pockets that I've got on my jacket...and she liked the way that it's only a harness...we get to the dive site and she sees some back inflated BCD's and points them out to me...tells me how comfortable they look...she doesn't dive mind you.

Hmmmm...eyebrow

so it's done then :D

greatwolf:

Hmmmm...eyebrow
i let my wife try on the backplate when i was taking my rescue... she liked it... she wasn't even considering her pool sessions then...

now if only "it looks good" = "here's some money and go buy one"

Jag

jonix:
so it's done then :D

Not yet...I'm just slowly breaking it to her...so she doesn't get surprised when I come home with one...hehehe. :D

As they say, patience is a virtue

clgsamson:
My car needs a new paint job and I need a strobe....

I bought a strobe...easy decision.
Smart man.... i don't even bother with a car.... :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom