What do you want for Christmas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Let's just cut to the Chase... You will die... sooner or later :giggle:

Don't worry your air consumption will drop soon enough with a few more dives. Funny thing is I have NEVER dived with anyone who minded turning a dive for the person with the lowest air consumption.. but we all agree... we don't want it to be US who call the turn. :doh: ironic isn't it?

Don't worry your air consumption will drop soon enough with a few more dives. Funny thing is I have NEVER dived with anyone who minded turning a dive for the person with the lowest air consumption.. but we all agree... we don't want it to be US who call the turn. :doh: ironic isn't it?

Thanks for reminding me that I need to update my profile; I just rolled over my number of dives to the next group!

Finding a Jjccr under the Christmas-tree would be nice. But for that to happen, someone I know have to win the Eurojackpot I guess, or maybe I should buy myself a x-mass pressent, but then again I have allready done that with my new bp/w, 2x230bar 12l, two s600+mk17 setup.

More realistically, money, that I can use on some new lenses or lights for my U.w. camera.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom