What do you wear under wetsuit? (MEN)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeSakamoto

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I usually wear board shorts when going to the beach and for snokeling, etc. The cool, modern board shorts are usually long (below the knees) and baggy. But when I put a wetsuit on for diving, the shorts get wrinkled up inside and it's not very comfortable.

So what you guys wear under your wetsuits? Do you guys wear speedos?

Aeroskin polyolefin shorts. They are long (just above the knee), but form-fitting. Not flattering in my case, but very comfortable under a wetsuit. The fabric is heavier than a Speedo. Speedo makes a bathing suit called a "jammer" that is the same style.

Jammers fit nice.

Otherwise boxer trunks. They bunch up a bit as the suit envelops them but it doesen't amount to squat when it's all done.

Pete

And miss the wonderfull feel of black rubber?

just old fashioned swimming trunks (about halfway to the knee)

they don't bunch up too much, but some, yes

Regular swimming trunks. The only time I am using a wetsuit is for warm weather diving (75*F or warmer), so trunks is all that is needed. Anything colder and I break out with the drysuit.

I go with regular swim trunks...yes, about knee length. They do bunch up a bit, but it's BETTER THAN A SPEEDO ANYDAY!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom