What do you wear under wetsuit? (MEN)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Another vote for Under Armour. I even have a long sleeve top that I wear as well. The added benifit is that they make putting on your wetsuit much easier. Wall-Mart has their own version for about half price, thats actually what I use.

regular swim suit, I just tuck it back down after getting the bottom up and have not noticed a problem.

Reminds me of the old question directed to a kilt wearing soldier, "is anything worn underneath?" to which the answer was, "no, all is as good as ever it was!"

Jammers on the bottom and a rash guard on top.

The Speedo Jammers below & a tank top quick dry rash guard up top. Love it.

Just normal swimming shorts, a thin material with netting inside (I'm not speedo shaped if you know what I mean...) on the boat I can take off my suit and within 5mins my shorts are pretty much dry.

jpsexton:
Another vote for Under Armour. I even have a long sleeve top that I wear as well. The added benifit is that they make putting on your wetsuit much easier. Wall-Mart has their own version for about half price, thats actually what I use.

Same thing for me John. They work great and are quite a bit cheaper than UA. I'd say more like 1/3 the price. At our WalMart they are typically $9.99.

Another vote for Under Armour, knee-length compression shorts.

Speedos or Jammers. Made specifically for use in water.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom