What Is Best Online Scuba Store?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cburns

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Looking to see if anyone has any suggestions on a good online store for Scuba gear. I have to make some "accessory" purchases (bag, knife, torch, etc.) and I was looking for some recommendations on an online store that offers good prices and trustworthy service.

Thanks!

cburns:
Looking to see if anyone has any suggestions on a good online store for Scuba gear. I have to make some "accessory" purchases (bag, knife, torch, etc.) and I was looking for some recommendations on an online store that offers good prices and trustworthy service.

Thanks!

www.scubatoys.com, www.scuba.com, www.divesports.com, and, of course, your local SCUBA retailer

scubatoys.com for sure, divetank.com is very good, I have ordered from LeisurePro.com with great results as well.

I have had good success with leisurepro.com and scubatoys.com. Both have good customer service and very good prices and quick shipment. All that matters huh....

cburns:

Thanks!

LeisurePro - for accesories my experience with LeisurePro has been excellent.

I get all safety related items at the local dive shop.

I've never had any bad expierence when buying anything online. Generally I've bought from Leisurepro, Joe diver, and REI for expedition equipment. There are a few other sites. I have never had any complaints with any of them. I even bought 2 wetsuits online and believe me, they are the best fitting and most comforatable suits I've ever worn - both are Mares - quite a suprise. I do buy from the local dive shop but, their inventory is very limited and does not supply a lot of choices - Also they are 45 miles away. I had a closer dive shop but, the local divemaster screwed the pooch - blew out an eardrum and had to quit - That's the story anyway.
In reality most of my shopping is done online for whatever I want. It is practical and simple - my minimun travel distance to shop is at least 45 miles from home.

Does anyone has a good location to buy inexpensive inflatable dive bouys. The kind that can be carried under water and inflated to mark your position while waiting at your deco stop before surfacing.

ScubaToys and LeisurePro are the industry giants. However, not all scuba vendor products are available from both of these online sources (let alone either). This is especially true for some obscure accessories (which you may be looking for). Most of my experience has been with ScubaToys, which also happens to be my conveniently located LDS. ScubaToys is great but there are other good sources out there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom