What Is Best Online Scuba Store?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love scubatoys they were great buy your stuf from them if you need stuff they don't cary try northeastscubasupply My buddy got his doubles rig from them at a great price

hi, I have used SCUBA.COM and their costumer service is impeccable. The problem is I live in MASS and they are CALIFORNIA, so if I needed to retuner something shipping tends to be exprensive.
Paula

jjwdiver:
what about air fills, classes, practice sessions, information?

I've tried some onlines in the past, but nothing beats an online air-fill for local diving or online dive courses to better my skills. Sure the online deals are great, but are they worth loosing the LDS?

I can't believe the trolls still bother to trot out this worn-out ineffective scare tactic.

Leisure Pro!
never used anyone else cause ive been extremely satisfied with their products, PRICES, and service.3day TA from NY to Miami consistently.not bad

I've used www.scubatoys.com , www.divetank.com , www.leisurepro.com , www.joediveramerica.com , www.diversupply.com , www.diversdirect.com , ebay , gear classifieds on scubaboard, and LDS. I don't have a complaint about any one of them.
I would have to say that Scubatoys is the most personal, and I totally trust them. As a result, I have narrowed it down to purchasing from Scubatoys, my LDS, and sometimes Divetank, if Scubatoys doesn't carry what I want.

I have used scubagearonline.com before and liked them very much. I know they are changing their site and might be limit right now in what they offer. Probably would be worth giving them a call.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom