What is scuba diving's orange shovel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ereediver:
So I should scratch my idea of selling a packaged color co-ordinated hose wrap, mesh tank protector, tank banger, snorkel set. Damn there goes my millions.
I wouldn't scratch the idea.. You will probably make millions!
Just don't forget the straps to attach to leg.

Buoyant1:
I still can't believe it took almost 70 posts for someone to mention the Air2! (you guys are slipping!)

Most all of the Air2 users have been killed off.:wink:

I just finished reading all of this thread from where I left off this afternoon. I just wasted another half hour of my life.

Heffey:
Wow, I guess this all leaves me with only one option.

I will buy an Orange Shovel and strap it to a D ring to draw attention away from the rest of my apparently questionable gear.

What is the buoyancy of an Orange Shovel?

Maybe I will strap it to my leg instead. Yea, that’s the ticket.

maybe strap it to your forehead when feeling distressed

haha49:
i end up useing mine all the time.. on surface to swim out and into shore..

If you use it then bring it. How long are the swims you are doing?

I'd guess we dive some of the same sites. I generally swim out on my back. Very comfy :)

this came across my local forum today

it got a 'what the' from us
mask2.jpg

http://www.stingguard.com/

my vote is that mask defogger stuff

cheers

Hmmm..that actually would have come in handy last week up here at the North Jetty. SO swam smack into a jelly and got it on her lip. Mind you, it was just one of our little guys up here...if I was swimming down there with your box jellies, etc...I might invest in one! :wink: lol

Cheers,
Austin

Shallow Draft:

maybe strap it to your forehead when feeling distressed

Strap my Orange Shovel to my forehead? Now that is ridiculous! What kind of novice do you take me for? I can't put it on my forehead because my mask is already there. :no

Wow! I just found an online dealer that is selling the Orange Shovel for 1/2 of the LDS price!!

Will it come with a warranty? Do I still get the "free parts for life" program? Should I pay more to support my LDS? Where will I get air fills if they go under?

Nevermind....it doesn't match the black with blue accents on ALL of my gear and doesn't have the ScubaPro "S" so I can't buy it. :shakehead

p.s. Is there a PADI specialty course on "Peak Performance O.S. Deployment"?????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom