What is the difference between Scubapro and Halcyon regulators?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, I know Scubapro does and I still think it to be largely as a tamper resistent device to keep out folks who would cut their fingers off with a Swiss Army Knife tweezer from molesting the innards of their pretty breathing devices. And Scubapro has a carefully presented "look" (a vanity) that is just lost when the S is all crooked:giggle:. Diving with a crooked S, OMG. You wouldn't:shakehead:, would you?
A crooked "S" 😱

I miss making them ☹️

IMG_9373.png

IMG_7911.jpeg

Still can't believe I never kept any for myself🤦‍♂️ well, I can, as Robert (Couv) once said I'm very "fickle" 😂🙏🏻

The Halcyon had an expensive "H" on it and the Scubapro has an expensive "S" on it

The "S" is much more sexy and sophisticated. A sign of good taste, prosperity and wanting the Best deep down ❤️

I wish, I did a run of them a few years back, around 40 IIRC, made to order, but kinda forgot myself. Now unfortunately some parts NLA and the cost for me to make them has doubled☹️

New brain wave💡

I'm going to see if I can get some of these, use a G250V purge decal and due to the H solid blue ring it'll "centre" and now you've got a new face plate with seat saving purge for your OG G250.

You're welcome🫠

IMG_2542.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom