What is the difference between Scubapro and Halcyon regulators?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blue of decal doesn't quite match with blue H ring but I "think" I could live with it.

IMG_2543.png

I’d rather have a 260 or F8
I'd rather a G260 for sure but the price on those has reached the stratosphere.

Was playing with an F8 a few days ago, the guy in the shop knew nothing about so was trying to bluff his way through, I played dumb, was funny.

I noticed adjustment knob doesn't sit straight, was the same on all three I looked at, not the knob itself but the plastic end cap.

I'd rather a G260 for sure but the price on those has reached the stratosphere.

Was playing with an F8 a few days ago, the guy in the shop knew nothing about so was trying to bluff his way through, I played dumb, was funny.

I noticed adjustment knob doesn't sit straight, was the same on all three I looked at, not the knob itself but the plastic end cap.
The micro adjuster plug? I’ve never thought to look at it that closely but it just pushes in so that would be easy,you could try my method, just don’t look at it.

don’t buy new 260’s as you’ll change out most of the external parts anyway.

The whole plastic end bit. I did try to manhandle one straight but I was unable to. Now I've seen it I can't unsee it.

I only change face plate on the G260s to the relatively cheap R195 covers.

I'm in a position currently where I could afford 2x G260s but to be honest I'm putting that money aside in case this new Atomic knocks it out of the park.

If anyone knows a cheap source of G260s please DM me, I'm not having much luck would you believe. The cheapest I've found is around $335 USD. Thank you.

The whole plastic end bit. I did try to manhandle one straight but I was unable to. Now I've seen it I can't unsee it.

I only change face plate on the G260s to the relatively cheap R195 covers.

I'm in a position currently where I could afford 2x G260s but to be honest I'm putting that money aside in case this new Atomic knocks it out of the park.

If anyone knows a cheap source of G260s please DM me, I'm not having much luck would you believe. Thank you.
While I really don’t care about that part I’ll try to take a look at it while I pack for tomorrows diving.

I was pretty sure that the 370 is yours.

try looking on the European sites for a deal on 260’s, I’ve seen some good prices listed there, get them with a MK 17 and you’ll be good to go, just don’t shake the 17 :wink:

Yea, I looked at two of mine
You're a funny man Lex.

I knew you wouldn't care but I know you're a curious man😊
One looks perfectly even
IMG_8291.jpeg

IMG_8292.jpeg

one looks a little high on one side
IMG_8293.jpeg

IMG_8294.jpeg

but look at this o_O

IMG_8295.jpeg

a problem for you to solve :)