What is the oddest thing you've found on the bottom of the ocean?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

once found a dead baby Porpoise lying on the bottom, kinda sad.

You all are incredible. Every time I read this thread I think no one can top the last entry.........HOWEVER.......you do again and again. And Dive Prof........some things are just better left alone.

Happy Diving

Well everyone its probably time to retire this Thread but before we do anyone have any other comments?

Happy Diving

I havn't found anything yet...sticky it? : )

venturediver:
Probably the worst thing we've found was an oldsmobile with a body in the trunk. Turned out the person in the trunk had been missing from Gerogia for like 3 months.

:11:

great thread.
This summer while diving in Cozumel- a sprinkler on the bottom of the ocean floor. Kinda ironic. I picked it up and caried it around with me on the whole dive. Got some strange looks. Like people were thinking 'awe look, he brought his lucky sprinker'.

Brought it back to the boat and threw it in the trash.

In the Cooper River in Charleston, SC -
5.75" Megaladon tooth and a 4.6" one on the same trip.
A pipe from 1800's
Colonial era pottery pieces
Some nice whale vertebra
Alegator tooth
- fun dives

ed

You never know when you need a good Sprinkler at 80'.......one should be prepared!

Happy Diving

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom