What is your DEMA Show 2009 Booth Number???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
ScubaBoard is [-]all the way to the front and right[/-] in Booth 607. I hope that they don't block us too badly! We are way out of the way!

Last edited:
You're not in too bad of a spot, Pete. I'm in 1171. Hope I'm too busy to see you there, during show times, at least.

Frank

1847 next to Scubapro and Mares

I'll be working the SEI booth 1634, not too far from you, but not around the corner. I think they are trying to hide you, Pete. We'll have to visit back and forth.

I'll be working the SEI booth 1634, not too far from you, but not around the corner. I think they are trying to hide you, Pete. We'll have to visit back and forth.

Pete will be easy to find, look for the tear gas plumes and sounds of throwing stones....:D

ScubaBoard is all the way to the front and right in Booth 2301. I hope that they don't block us too badly! We are way out of the way!

Pete will be easy to find, look for the tear gas plumes and sounds of throwing stones....:D

Or, the big splash! ScubaBoard will located to the right of the Scuba Demo Pool. :D

I will say that we are in booth 411, although we have about 15 booths total.

Just look for all the Zeagle and Pinnacle stuff.

:)

"Get the 411 on all the latest Zeagle and Pinnacle products...at booth 411!!!"

(I just made that up...)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom