What just happened

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sask Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I just sent a message to another member and in the process of coming back to the main forum board it seems that my format has changed.
My board color has changed to blue and in the upper left corner it says v Bulletin.
I can not see any of the regular banners or anything. help

Looks like they are working on the upgrade...?

Pick ScubaBoard Red in the Quick Style Chooser dropdown in the lower left corner of this screen to set it back to "normal"

Reactions: Jax
Mine did the same thing. Went blue but turned back red by itself. But I kinda liked the change for the few minutes it lasted.

All morning it was blue. I kept changing it back to red, which is much easier on my eyes, and the next time i signed on it was back to blue!

CD was able to get a reset that seems to have stayed this evening.

Reactions: Jax
The old blue SB theme had a number of incompatibilities with the recent upgrade. We will be taking yet one more look at it, and if we can't resolve it, we will be concentrating on our upcoming upgrade and makeover.

I apologize for the inconvenience. We will be moving away from bright colors with the new look.

I have re-created a blue theme...

It is available for your selection.

Back
Top Bottom