What outfit to dive with in Palm Beach, Fl?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I second the recommendation for ScubaBoard's own DiveMaster of the Year, ScubaKevDm. He acts as in water DM on trips from his boat, and will be sure to show you the sites and make your trip quite enjoyable. Here is the link to his site; https://securec7.ezhostingserver.com/diveboyntonbeach-com/indexs.cfm

+1 on diving with Kevin.

If you're lucky he'll bring his camera and you'll get some nice professional-quality photos of yourself as well...

RJP.jpg

I crew for The Wetter the Better and I can assure you that your trip will be great. Catching lobster is not as easy as just "picking them up". Sorry about that! You need lobster gear, the out of state license and you need lots of practice. Keep it simple and go for the "look at the uw scenery". Get info fron the web site. ALSO, info about drift diving....easy, easy,easy. Sort of like being on the airport escalator. Just drift along and when your dive is finished, surface, and the boat picks you up. Hope to have you on board the Wetter the Better!

Back
Top Bottom