What piece(s) of dive gear do you collect too many of?

What piece(s) of dive gear do you collect too many of?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just for fun I recently found all my Shearwater boxes stuffed away in a closet.

Maybe this is a sign that I have a problem...

1696053568852.png

There is a thread out there, how many tanks do you own?
I recently moved. I had a whole trailer of just tanks. I was adding it up weather it could be considered hazardous cargo. I think I was just under the legal definition of it.

Oof I haven't been in the game long enough I guess to realize how flawed the poll was lol

Silly of me to assume my gear hoarding would stop at just one category of item 🤣. Also, I would never have expected tanks and regs to be the clear winners by far!

But y'all are right; it's never too much, it's just the right amount.... for now. :wink:

Oof I haven't been in the game long enough I guess to realize how flawed the poll was lol

Silly of me to assume my gear hoarding would stop at just one category of item 🤣. Also, I would never have expected tanks and regs to be the clear winners by far!

But y'all are right; it's never too much, it's just the right amount.... for now. :wink:
…And as the old saying goes, If you know how much gear you have then you don’t have enough.

If you know how much gear you have then you don’t have enough.
Deleted my long post, Too far off topic.

Too many fins, masks and just enough regulators [too many for some people].

I've got a few spare walls or something that need utilising

017.JPG

My first love is people getting off their arses and posting pictures after that compressors

O rings. I have soft spot for them, I have so many o rings everywhere. They are inside a ziplock with a note that states what they are belong to, which ink on the paper faded already.

Idon’t like multiple of gear that I need to pay to service. Five tanks (2 steel 120, 2 AL 80, one vintage 72) 3 regs (one for, one for kiddo and one vintage).

I am a total sucker for lights. Video lights, light cannons, back up lights, I have 6 or 8. I never want to be without the option of a night dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom