What the hell are we gonna do during the Olympics?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think we may have to organize a SB Mainlanders Meet & Greet with our SB Islander compatriots.

There's enough of you over there and many of us have never met.

I'm game for a weekend trip. Anyone else?

That's a FANTASTIC idea! It's too bad it's taken this long for someone to come up with it. Sadly, I'll be watching the olympics during my surface intervals in Hawaii... maybe if this meet works out, the groundwork will be laid for future meets as well.

I think we may have to organize a SB Mainlanders Meet & Greet with our SB Islander compatriots.

There's enough of you over there and many of us have never met.

I'm game for a weekend trip. Anyone else?

Absolutely!

How about Feb 21st (Sunday). Meet somewhere on the island (it can't be that big) depending on the islanders who want to show (Victoria or Nanaimo areas?). The previous weekend is Valentines day and my wife says I have to be romantic or she'll kill me.

The previous weekend is Valentines day and my wife says I have to be romantic or she'll kill me.

I can't even begin to think of a decent comment for this! :rofl3:

Let me know how this works out...I am good for the 20,21st. Anyone want to dive Discovery Pass/Quadra? I can get some kick ass charter rates if you BYOA.

U/O

that works for us.

Would love to dive Quadra.

Let me know how many and I can see if they will work out a deal with accommodations. The charter boat has an in with a local hotel.:D

:D

Let me know how many and I can see if they will work out a deal with accommodations. The charter boat has an in with a local hotel.:D

:D
Dude how was Oz. I'm choked I'll be on Coz for another cool trip your doing. soon.

Dude how was Oz. I'm choked I'll be on Coz for another cool trip your doing. soon.

Oz rocked! Can't wait to get back there. Keep in touch.

A few of us did edmonds underwater park yesterday. Dives were awesome, no problem at the truck crossing around 7 am. Hopefully borders will be light during the olympics.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom