What the hell happened at Vortex Springs this past weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is Vortex Springs the one with the big Stop sign at the opening to the Aquifer? It has one area where a big boulder fell out of the ceiling and made an air pocket above? The tunnel entrance is inside of a sort of cave?

The video on the article you linked said that it was a vortex employee that bit the police officer? Big if true.
Article said event volunteer. Someone working the EDM event. Most likely not employed by Vortex.

Oh my! Talk about a mouthful. I regret googling the picture of the head injury...
I know seriously. Who bites a chunk out of someone’s head? Besides zombies of course.

That makes the Vortoberfest we used to do there there seem very tame.
Indeed, it does.

Oh my! Talk about a mouthful. I regret googling the picture of the head injury...
Don't you dare google Warhammer maneuver! Nope! Don't do it! I triple dog dare you! :D :D :D The world doesn't have enough eye bleach.
Is Vortex Springs the one with the big Stop sign at the opening to the Aquifer? It has one area where a big boulder fell out of the ceiling and made an air pocket above? The tunnel entrance is inside of a sort of cave?
Almost all caves have that sign at their entrance. I don't remember an air bubble, but it's been over a decade since I dove there. The Ben McDaniel thang really creeped me out. I certainly don't want meet to his ghost!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom