What was your best gear purchase?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zeagle tech 50 d reg. Great on ice dives and extreme cold temp dives. a quick second are my atomic aquatics reef red fins i got last fall.

The 1st is my 48 Biller speargun. I got a screaming deal on a used one & it has paid for itself many times over in fresh fish.

The best rock bottom dollar deal I just made in december. I bought 2 used Scubapro Mk10/D400 regulators so cheap I'm skeered to post the amt here. I can't even go diving for what I paid for these. They're being serviced now & will be getting wet soon.

My best purchase was an Oceanic hooded vest. Practically indispensible for me in New England's waters.

I love my AquaLung Pro Unlimited BCD, but I didn't purchase it. I won it in a drawing! I would never have spent that much money on a BCD, but it's so much nicer to dive with compared to my previous BCD.

Actually in a way it was my first mask, snorkel and fin set which said at a early age that I was making a committment to learn this sport. I had to pull the money together to purchase the stuff. My parents paid for the class. Of course today 30 years later I can say that my total equipment has changed somewhat from that long time ago.
So so question really could be kind of a perspective thing couldn't it?

My Zeagle Zena by far!! I no longer have to struggle with a shifting or moving BC that provides unnecessary bulk and lift in all the wrong places.

But I haven't used my new Jet Fins with spring straps yet.... :wink:

Conshelf regulator fairly new and my old reliable US divers analog depth gauge and
DOXA Searambler dive watch used since 1972

Recently acquired a Tilos 3 window mask to replace unknown brand 2 window. The additional periforal vision is like getting an extra 25% with each dive. I just wish I could find one with a black skirt with it instead of the soon to be yellow one it came with.

Uwatec AirZ Nitrox computer with remote transmitter and ability to download the dives to PC.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom