what would you be?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A bi-color damselfish. Purple and yellow... Warm water living and I'd be cuter than you GW, Orca, Jewfish, etc. types.

M.D.:
If you could be anything in the ocean what would you be? Don't worry, this isn't some psychological test or anything. :wink: . I think I would want to be a blue whale, nothing would screw with me except humans.

Anything?

I want to be an underwater volcano!

If you annoy me, I take out your island!! muahahaha!

Umm... ya :D

there are, however, several drawbacks to being an underwater volcano, chief amongst them being the fact that you're stuck wherever you are ... and can't go anywhere, say, for example, to the store to buy vodka

also, being a volcano, vodka probably doesn't make you do the "happy dance of the sea" which we divers all know and love after a day of diving...

FIA-Sparki:
Anything?
I want to be an underwater volcano!
If you annoy me, I take out your island!! muahahaha!
Umm... ya :D

But when you get old you just turn into an island. Then sloppy rude tourists sit on your lap all day littering you with cigarette butts. That's no way to spend your retirement. :lol:

-Ben M.

ps - scubamike, GW stands for GigaWatt (one billion watts), as in "1.21 gigawatts? 1.21 gigawatts? Great Scott! ...the only power source capable of generating 1.21 gigawatts of electricity is a bolt of lightning." As a benchmark, 1.21GW is aproximately the amount of power consumed by 12 million easy-bake ovens.

It could also stand for Great White (shark). :wink:

airsix:
But when you get old you just turn into an island. Then sloppy rude tourists sit on your lap all day littering you with cigarette butts. That's no way to spend your retirement. :lol:

-Ben M.

LOL!!

Well, I could use a buddy... Whos gonna be my buddy the Earthquake ? Litter us with cigarettes and we'll give you a new crack! heheheheh :mooner:

-sparki:canada:

Back
Top Bottom