Whatever happened to.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim

Texas mike from what i have heard has been real busy with the auto salvage yard(in Denton off I-35) that he and his family run.

last time i saw him was about a year ago when i went to see a play with him at UNT. at this event it he said that biz was keeping him so busy that he barely had time to be online or do anything else, so thats most likely why he hasnt been on here.

maybe TwoBitTxn can add to what he knows as they were in a DM class together

Tooth

BetterLateThannever:
Texas Mike? He used to be the most active member of the Texas Swamp Divers.

Hey BLT!!
And just where have you been Hmmmm??

I was thinking the same thing as Truckdiver.

Good to see you again BLT.

My wife talked to TM the other week at work. She was looking for a part for a coworker. I don't like to bother people at work, but I have found, if I want to talk to him, he at least answers that phone. Tooth had the rest right, considering I was his source.

I guess I need to give him a ring and see if I can get him out of his hole. I couldn't even say when the last time he went diving was.

TwoBit

If you are too busy to go diving, you are too busy. Reason I work is to save up money and vacation days to take dive trips. Of course there are the pesky house note, food, electricity...........

I've been around the board checking in from time to time. Just haven't been able to do any diving in a while.Well at least it's good to hear TM is still around. I understand the busy thing.

I am hoping I can get back into the water this year. I'll need to review my video. Isn't that pitiful?

BetterLateThannever:
I've been around the board checking in from time to time. Just haven't been able to do any diving in a while.Well at least it's good to hear TM is still around. I understand the busy thing.

I am hoping I can get back into the water this year. I'll need to review my video. Isn't that pitiful?

CSSP...This year please. Been awhile since I've seen you...Athens?

Glad to see you're still around, get in here!

Oh, by the way...Hope you don't mind that I stole your "original" thing from your signature. :D

There's a story behind the Cozumel James name.

Sooooo, you think you can just slink back in here like nothing ever happened? The nerve of some people!!!

I agree Des, there should be some type of sanction for this "slinking." Like maybe the re-indoctrination of the alligator wrestling and cottonmouth diving?

By the way Des (Yeah You), where in the heck have you been and why weren’t you at the dinner in Arlington? Hmmmm?

Back
Top Bottom