What's happening on EBay?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

for sniping bids on eBay. When I first started using them, it was a free service. But like many things on the internet that proved useful, they now charge for the service.

Best feature about this service is that you do not need to be connected the to internet for your bid to be placed.

I tried Bidnapper.com out reciently and they seem pretty good. I used them to get a set of Jet Fins. They have a 10 day free trial which has expired for me. I'm not sure if I will sign up as I am trying to cut back on the level of funds going out the door.

Ty

I love to sell on ebay, you'd be amazed what people buy and for how much. I use Robobid for sniping and it works great.

I just watched some one drive an Apeks TX-50/DS4 up to $312 (and still six days to go on the auction)! Dive Inn's got it for $239.36, and I bet it arrives faster...

Originally posted by astrofunk
I just watched some one drive an Apeks TX-50/DS4 up to $312 (and still six days to go on the auction)! Dive Inn's got it for $239.36, and I bet it arrives faster...

There are no doubt bufoons all over the place with more money then brains, I see this sort of nonsense all the time.

On the other hand, someone's about to get a great deal on an Apeks ATX-200. A buffoon who got lucky?

Originally posted by astrofunk
On the other hand, someone's about to get a great deal on an Apeks ATX-200. A buffoon who got lucky?

u got a link to this great deal, I just checked ebay and all I seen under Apeks was a regulator bag and a first stage without a second?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom