What's some good freediving fins without breaking the bank?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do you mean price or Leg Muscles?

Price wise most free diving fins tend to run high over $100 to even $300... I do know of a Cressi model that I do believe is under $100 its the Cressi Pro Star Freediving Fins I believe. If you are interested in free diving recreational or professional really does depend on what you go for as well. The other option is looking to find a 2nd hand pair or something...

Leg wise they all tend to be some what similar, some range in hardness of materials which can range on your thrust per fins.... I would suggest if you can try them on, get a good feel for them and then make an educated choice... Let me know if you have a specific brand and maybe me or someone else can give you some ideas of how they work...

hope this helps :)

Thanks for the help.

I've got strong leg muscles so I'm not worried about that. Most of the fins I've seen are around $300. I was wanting to spend in the $100-$200 range. At least for my first pair.

I need more information from you:

--Are you diving in warm water or cold (less than 65 degrees F)?
--What is your experience level in the water? (Competitive swimmer, recreational swimmer, have not been in the water much.)
--Shore diving or diving from a boat?

SeaRat

Hey SeaRat,

1. Warm water.

2. recreational swimmer

3. both

Thanks

Vin

Back
Top Bottom