What's the latest on Fonatur parking?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the access fee is $13.75 pesos per person
67¢ USD per person entrance? I pay a buck to use the pier in town.
to obtain your badge as well as the personnel in your charge, which has a cost of $80.00 pesos per person with validity of 1 year
Or pay for an annual badge? $3.88 USD.
The op I dive with (Living Underwater) declined to move. So he still has access via Caleta, loads of parking, and none of this BS. Btw, he isn't the only one .Just sayin'.
Oh really, he didn't have to move? It smells like a developer's scam.

Oh really, he didn't have to move? It smells like a developer's scam.
I don't know all the gory details. Just that he refused to move until someone made him do so.

Sounds like you need to get an ID for $80 but your passengers are $13.85 each. Not sure of the collection method.
Since it's a Mexican government organization based on corruption I doubt they will allow onsite collection of fees. I suspect prepaid bands.

Reactions: JFS
As I said the word is it is being delayed.

I remember someone refused to leave Caleta. I think they offered to forgive all the unpaid bills for Caleta. He just stayed anyway and kept not paying.

Easy answer? Park at Caleta and get picked up there?

If you want a employee pass, you will need this: (You got a sea card? I think I got one like 40 years ago?)

1643692128298.png

Buenas tardes, hago de su conocimiento los siguientes requisitos para realizar su trámite del gafete de usted propietario o empresa y el personal a su cargo.

Requisitos:

• Carta/ solicitud dirigida a nombre de Pt. Azalea Grajales representante APIQROO cozumel
firmada por el propietario de la embarcación o representante de la empresa.

• Copia de identificación. (INE / IFE o pasaporte vigentes)
  • Copia del comprobante de domicilio. (del mes/bimestre actual o inmediato anterior)
  • Copia libreta de mar vigente.
  • 1 foto tamaño infantil. (blanco/negro o a color para archivo)
tienen un costo de $80.00 pesos cada uno.

Quedamos a sus ordenes para cualquier duda o comentario, saludos.

Good afternoon, I inform you of the following requirements to carry out your process of the badge of your owner or company and the staff in your charge.

Requirements:
• Letter/request addressed to Pt. Azalea Grajales representative APIQROO cozumel
signed by the owner of the boat or representative of the company.
• Copy of identification. (INE / IFE or valid passport)
• Copy of proof of address. (of the current or immediately previous month/bimester)
• Copy of valid sea card.
• 1 child size photo. (black/white or color for file)
they have a cost of $80.00 pesos each.

We remain at your service for any questions or comments, regards.

Reactions: JFS
I understand Fonatur is thinking about charging the public for access to the marina. Anyone currently on the island know anything about this?
Won't be one bit surprised. Other marinas in Mexico charge fees for parking and being inside premises.
As I said the word is it is being delayed.

I remember someone refused to leave Caleta. I think they offered to forgive all the unpaid bills for Caleta. He just stayed anyway and kept not paying.

Easy answer? Park at Caleta and get picked up there?

If you want a employee pass, you will need this: (You got a sea card? I think I got one like 40 years ago?)

View attachment 704521

Buenas tardes, hago de su conocimiento los siguientes requisitos para realizar su trámite del gafete de usted propietario o empresa y el personal a su cargo.

Requisitos:

• Carta/ solicitud dirigida a nombre de Pt. Azalea Grajales representante APIQROO cozumel
firmada por el propietario de la embarcación o representante de la empresa.

• Copia de identificación. (INE / IFE o pasaporte vigentes)
  • Copia del comprobante de domicilio. (del mes/bimestre actual o inmediato anterior)
  • Copia libreta de mar vigente.
  • 1 foto tamaño infantil. (blanco/negro o a color para archivo)
tienen un costo de $80.00 pesos cada uno.

Good afternoon, I inform you of the following requirements to carry out your process of the badge of your owner or company and the staff in your charge.

Requirements:
• Letter/request addressed to Pt. Azalea Grajales representative APIQROO cozumel
signed by the owner of the boat or representative of the company.
• Copy of identification. (INE / IFE or valid passport)
• Copy of proof of address. (of the current or immediately previous month/bimester)
• Copy of valid sea card.
• 1 child size photo. (black/white or color for file)
they have a cost of $80.00 pesos each.

I heard delayed till feb 14/15? I guess they are doing same as other marinas and charging tourists to use the site. They do that in Cancun for both parking and facility use.

I heard delayed till feb 14/15? I guess they are doing same as other marinas and charging tourists to use the site. They do that in Cancun for both parking and facility use.
Haven’t heard a delay day yet.

Well do what everyone who doesn’t want to pay does. Park at Caleta… car or boat…😂

This should be fun to watch.

1644584094720.png

from Fonatur
Sent: jueves, 10 de febrero de 2022 03:32 p. m.

Buenas tardes estimados usuarios

Por este medio se les informa que ya están a la venta los brazaletes, en relación a la cuota de acceso que se mencionó en el correo anterior. La venta se realiza de 10 en 10 y tienen un costo de $13.75 pesos (IVA incluido) de lunes a viernes de 8:00 am a 4:00 pm, se les invita a realizar su compra con antelación.

MARINA COZUMEL APIQROO
Good afternoon dear users

By this means you are informed that the bracelets are already on sale, in relation to the access fee mentioned in the previous email. The sale is made from 10 to 10 and has a cost of $13.75 pesos (VAT included) from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, you are invited to make your purchase in advance.

MARINA COZUMEL APIQROO

The fee will apply to guests - boat owners and crew are exempt from the daily fee.

I'm glad I get picked up in town. :cool:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom