What's the temp in summer at LL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have to say the vis was not bad yesterday. 51 degrees and 15-20 feet vis in divers cove. Not bad at all....

Still have not seen any fish in the lake.

No Fish:
I have to say the vis was not bad yesterday. 51 degrees and 15-20 feet vis in divers cove. Not bad at all....

Still have not seen any fish in the lake.
Sounds like a good day. You won't see any fish till it warms up. Every once in awhile you'll see one in the cold. Once warm, above the thermoclines there will be thousands of them all over the rocks. I mostly see Largemouth bass, channel catfish, Red Breasted Sunfish, Schools of Spottail Shinners, and bluegills. Of course the viz will also be 5-10' at best. Atleast you have more to look at in the summer.. :) I like going out there with a skin or swimsuit and a set of double 80's and doing nice 2-3 hr long dives hanging out with the fish in the shallows. I'm looking forward to those days.. :D

Matt

Let me know when the time is right! Let's go!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom