What's up with Alex and AAA?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fdog

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Just visited his website page and it says

AAA Diving is undergoing a change in management.
We apoligize for any inconvenience caused while we make this transition

I know Alex is controversial at times, but I can honestly say that he always treated Janet and I very, very well. We got to dive like adults. So if he's a victim of the economy we will be sad.

Not to mention clueless about who to dive with next time.

Anyone know what's up?

All the best, James

Came as a bit of a surprise to me to. Alex was a good diver and Captain. The Elysium should be back in the water soon though. It's currently parked by IDH's Hawaii Kai store.

Hi James, he has a new website, Alex's Aquatic Adventures. If you are looking for another great dive company to go out with you will not be disappointed with Honolulu Scuba Company. Check out the website. You won't regret it.

i will just say if you go out with him on his new dive co. make good and sure you are perfictly at peace with your self using his rental regs. i seen a few that got hacked togather that i wouldnet let a dog scuba dive with that he had intended for customers to use. i will tell you this he loves diving and loves his work and he puts a lot in to what he dose. BTW 2X on the honolulu scuba co

:shakehead:Hmmm... I wonder what shop is trying to get free advertising?:shakehead:

I don't see the rationale for self-serving and/or mean posts. AAA was a good operation, Alex loaned computers to divers without them at no charge to enhance the quality and safety of the activity. Alex's Aquatic Adventures will ultimately have to stand on its own merits, let's see how it goes.

Good diving, Craig

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom